Global Human Resources Admin – Part Time
Are you a passionate and compassionate HR professional looking to apply your skills and knowledge to a scaling startup working in multiple emerging markets? We’re looking for a part-time HR Admin to join our growing team here in Amsterdam.
We are African Clean Energy. We are a rapidly growing B Corp enterprise focused on enabling decentralised access to clean energy for households in Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia. We are currently operating in Lesotho, Cambodia, Kenya and Uganda. Our mission is to eliminate the worst forms of poverty on a platform of clean energy and smartphone technology.
As we grow rapidly in each market we want to ensure the high standards we have for HR and policy are conform in each country. An integral part of this is ensuring we comply with local and international labour laws, regulations and donor/funders guidelines.
ACE is looking for a passionate and compassionate person to help further develop and implement structure and policies in our HR departments that align fully with our Code of Ethics, project guidelines and the high standards we set for ourselves. We have wonderful, dedicated HR staff in each market, who could use support and coordination as we review and improve on our HR policies and structure. This is initially part time, but there is plenty of room for growth and for you to make your mark on this award winning B Corp.
Responsibilities will include
- Reviewing company HR processes and policies
- Review Compensation Structures and Decent Work standards
- Reviewing, improving and/or creating standard contracts/ agreements
- Researching and applying regulations and best practices
- Coordinating with local HR teams to implement various processes
- Contribute to ACE Academy onboarding and hiring strategies
You will need:
- Demonstrated experience in Human Resources and/or Business Administration
- Understanding of Decent Work and Living Wage Standards
- Attention to detail and focus: you pay great attention to getting the small details right
Role: Human Resources Administrator (2-3 days per week)
Reporting: Direct reporting to African Clean Energy’s COO Judith Joan Walker
Managing: Coordination role for HR departments in each market
Compensation: Competitive pay for the industry
Are you the perfect candidate? Please email a CV and cover letter to:
We’re accepting applications until 30th August 2021 or until the role is filled.