Work with us
We are African Clean Energy. We are a rapidly growing B Corp enterprise focused on enabling decentralised access to clean energy for households in Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia. We are currently operating in Lesotho, Cambodia, Kenya and Uganda. Our mission is to eliminate the worst forms of poverty on a platform of clean energy and smartphone technology.
Because we are implementing multiple projects, new processes and new technologies simultaneously at a fast rate, we are on the hunt for smart, dedicated people to help us accomplish that. Could this be you?
Our ideal Jr Supply Chain and Finance Administrator is a proactive star planner. They are ready to support the smooth running of the supply chain and finance department leads. This position will be responsible for conducting day to day administrative duties, so organization skills are key. Are you great at chasing down answers and always thinking 5 steps ahead? Are you a recent graduate who’s excited to learn about global supply chains? Then this role could be for you.
- Ensure optimal stock and finance details are in order
- Keep a strong overview and constant communication with local markets
- Become an expert in our global supply chain process
- Monitoring and reporting on manufacturing in 3 markets
- Day to day communication for finance activities and general administration
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors and/or masters in finance, economics, accounting or relevant subject
- Quick and eager learner with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent digital literacy skills (knowledge of Sage accounting software a plus)
- Excellent time management skills
- Cross cultural work experience
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and motivation
Have questions about the position or ACE? Feel free to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Reporting: Direct reporting to African Clean Energy’s Supply Chain and Procurement Manager Joël Aymon and Financial Controller Andra du Plooy
Managing: Coordination role for given projects in each market
Job Type: Full time // Hybrid
Level of experience: Entry level
Language: Strong English capabilities (*Mandarin, Vietnamese and/or Swahili skills a plus)
Perks at ACE
Fun multicultural work environment.
You’ll have the chance to work with multiple teams in market.
You make the call, work from home or at our office!