Looking for a passionate all-rounder
Are you a passionate and compassionate all-rounder looking to apply your skills and knowledge to a scaling startup working in multiple emerging markets? We’re looking for you to join our growing team here in Amsterdam.
We are African Clean Energy. We are a rapidly growing B Corp enterprise focused on enabling decentralised access to clean energy for households in Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia. We are currently operating in Lesotho, Cambodia, Kenya and Uganda. Our mission is to eliminate the worst forms of poverty on a platform of clean energy and smartphone technology.
ACE is expanding rapidly, implementing multiple projects, new processes and new technologies simultaneously. This means we need smart, dedicated people to help ensure we are implementing these effectively. Your role is to ensure that whatever you’re implementing, you’re making sure that the team knows what needs to be done, that training and communications content is being delivered and that we’re meeting deadlines. This coordination role means you will span across departments, countries (continents!) to make sure we’re giving our teams the tools and information they need to do their vital jobs.
Responsibilities will include
- Creating and delivering training materials
- Creating communications and process documentation
- Designing or connecting processes to improve operations
- Collaborating with ops and training teams in other markets to ensure timely training is implemented and effective
- Working with the tech team to link processes and training in new tools
You will need:
- Bachelors and/or masters in relevant subject
- Minimum 2 years working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent digital literacy skills
- Cross cultural work experience
- Strong work ethic and motivation
Role: Ops and Training Coordinator
Reporting: Direct reporting to African Clean Energy’s COO Judith Joan Walker
Managing: Coordination role for training departments in each market
Are you the perfect candidate? Please email a CV and cover letter to:
We’re accepting applications until 5th November 2021 or until the role is filled.