Work with us
We are African Clean Energy. We are a rapidly growing B Corp enterprise focused on enabling decentralised access to clean energy for households in Sub-Saharan Africa and Southeast Asia. We are currently operating in Lesotho, Cambodia, Kenya and Uganda. Our mission is to eliminate the worst forms of poverty on a platform of clean energy and smartphone technology.
Because we are implementing multiple projects, new processes and new technologies simultaneously at a fast rate, we are on the hunt for smart, dedicated people to help us accomplish that. Could this be you?
As our ACE Academy Manager you will be the lead program manager of our Internal training program. As the project manager for our academy you will work closely with our local teams to teach and instil confidence in our technology systems. This role requires a high level of technical knowledge. You will be the lead creator of technical material and content to help our local markets use our systems and follow our processes with confidence. This position will require travel to our local markets.
- Work closely with our tech team to create and understand all systems and applications
- Create technical documentation for processes within the Academy systems
- Help develop overall program strategy alongside our COO
- Identify skill gaps within our local teams and create solutions for these gaps
- Develop a new game-ified approach to training
- Manage ACE Academy training coordinators/officers in each market
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors and/or masters in technical area or business administration or relevant subject
- 4+ years relevant working experience
- Background in internal project management and train the trainer methodology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent digital literacy skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Cross cultural work experience
- Proactive with a strong work ethic and motivation
- Experience and knowledge of UI/UX a plus
Have questions about the position or ACE? Feel free to contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Reporting: Direct reporting to African Clean Energy’s COO Judith Joan Walker
Managing: Coordination role of our internal program with potential for management of local and international training officers
Job Type: Full time // Hybrid
Level of experience: Medium
Language: Strong English capabilities (other languages capabilities are a plus)
Perks at ACE
Fun multicultural work environment.
You’ll have the chance to work with multiple teams in market.
You make the call, work from home or at our office!